Picking up where we left off,
What was the last to do list? what were the tasks, where am i? what am I doing here.
The best feeling is that I am able to type again, able to look at a screen and not feel sick , and also able to concentrate for more than 20 minutes. :) I better put that to use.
What is required from me is to
1) pick up the pace of my reading,
2) formulate taxonomy of all the CBA's and HIA's (Cost benefit analysis, and the Health Impact assesment articles that are already on file). That would formulate a big excel sheet that can be incorporated into the analysis part.
3) Have a September plan
4) Write a report on the feild visit.
Criteria of inclusion :
Not outdated (1990 - 2011) (Validation of this point is neseccary)
Relevance to either CBA / HIA (if not then formulate a third sheet that needs to be under a smiliar type)
Reflection :
Make use of the "HIGHS!" of the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment