Pleasures of gratitude,
Today I am grateful for family My family – For being my closest kin in the world. Family who have put up with different life decisions that changed the dynamics of our 'home' ...
I am grateful for all the time, travel and laughter.
I am grateful for knowing in times of difficulty they are there to rely on....
I am grateful for knowing my family would support me in my crazy life endeavours.. and know that no matter what, they will always be there.
Its been a year since I said that I wanted to publish my daily gratitude, and I think the time has come... I'll take up a challenge of posting everyday for the next four weeks of September...
My Go-To website when I want to feel lighter is http://www.becomingminimalist.com/
Welcome September, the month of gratitude <3
Today I am grateful for family My family – For being my closest kin in the world. Family who have put up with different life decisions that changed the dynamics of our 'home' ...
I am grateful for all the time, travel and laughter.
I am grateful for knowing in times of difficulty they are there to rely on....
I am grateful for knowing my family would support me in my crazy life endeavours.. and know that no matter what, they will always be there.
Its been a year since I said that I wanted to publish my daily gratitude, and I think the time has come... I'll take up a challenge of posting everyday for the next four weeks of September...
My Go-To website when I want to feel lighter is http://www.becomingminimalist.com/
Welcome September, the month of gratitude <3
No comments:
Post a Comment